[OS X TeX] WARMFigToPDF 4.0.4

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Dec 6 21:28:26 CET 2004

On 12/6/04 1:18 PM, "Herb Schulz" <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Thanks. As usual, it works great. Folks should know that they should delete
> their ~/Library/Application Support/WARMFigToPDF/default.tex file if they
> were using 4.0.x before since the definition of the \fontlabelsizeswitch
> command needs to be there or there will be a compile error by pdflatex. If
> they've customized the old default.tex file (I've added the use of Lucida
> Bright to mine since that is what I use 90% of the time) they'll have to add
> that again. Finally it shouldn't be \newcommand{\fontlabelsizeswitch}{...}
> but rather \renewcommand{\fontlabelsizeswitch}{...} since the macros seem to
> assume it has already been defined.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest.com)

Howdy,

Sigh... Mouth working before engaging brain... To change the
\fontlabelsizeswitch value on a file by file basis just look for the
\newcommand{\fontlabelsizeswitch}{} in .tex file generated by WARMFigToPdf
and put in the size you want. If you want to change the default do the same
in ~/Library/Application Support/WARMFigToPDF/default.tex file.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>