TeX4ht i-Package available. Was: [OS X TeX] Install t4ht without Fink?

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Nov 6 21:21:52 CET 2002

There is a TeX4ht i-Package available. TeX4ht is part of my TeX
Programs i-package, I just had not gotten around to creating a package
for the support files yet. It is done, I am uploading now. TUG already
has it, the known packages and the other sites need an upload to
complete (will take a couple of hours)

Version: tex4ht.c (2002-05-12-02:16) (TeXLive as of a few days ago).

URL for i-Installer's New Menu item:
http://tug.org/i-packages/tex4ht.ii2

I am not a tex4ht expert, but it works here on a simple file using T1
encoding (my CM-Super test file). It might be you need to install
certain helper tools for graphics, like ImageMagick, I do not know that.