[Mac OS X TeX] CocoAspell

Zachary Davis zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Tue Feb 12 04:53:36 CET 2002

Monday, 11 February 2002

Mike,

Thanks, for the tip.  I found that just changing the library in TeXShop
worked just fine.  There are a few TeX tags such as \headsep that aren't
recognized, but overall cocoAspell seems to work as advertised.
Perhaps, Richard will be able to fix the dictionary default problem in a
future release.

Thanks,

On Monday, February 11, 2002, at 08:49 PM, Michael Murray wrote:

>> Monday, 11 February 2002
>>

>> I know this has already been mentioned, but I have just downloaded and
>> installed ACocoaSpell for the first time.  In the Spelling preference
>> pane I have selected to filter URLs and TeX, in addition to allow
>> run-together words.  Upon opening TeXShop just typing \documentclass
>> prompts a red line underneath.  I remember someone else having this
>> same trouble with TeX commands in TeXShop.  Is there a solution to fix
>> this as of yet?
>>
>> Thanks Again,
>>

> Hi Zachary
>
> I found that if I turned off the check on typing and
> made sure that in TeXShop I had set Edit > Spelling to the
> correct dictionary I could spellcheck a selection OK.
> The dictionary in Edit > Spelling seems to reset to the
> Apple one every time I restart TeXShop.
>

> I don't have URL only TEX.
>

> Michael
> -- _________________________________________________________
> Assoc/Prof Michael
> Murray                                                   Department of
> Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
> 3696                                      University of
> Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174       Australia  5005
> Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au             Home Page:
> http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
> PGP public key:
> http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt
> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.

Zachary S. Davis
Department of Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
P.O. Box 19032
Arlington, TX 76019

Home:    (817) 272-6418            zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Office:    (817) 272-5269

          “Genius, that power that dazzles mortal eyes,
	  is oft but perseverance in disguise."

			--Henry Willard Austin
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.