[Mac OS X TeX] ACocoaSpell

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Tue Feb 12 03:49:12 CET 2002

>Monday, 11 February 2002
>

>I know this has already been mentioned, but I have just downloaded
>and installed ACocoaSpell for the first time.  In the Spelling
>preference pane I have selected to filter URLs and TeX, in addition
>to allow run-together words.  Upon opening TeXShop just typing
>\documentclass prompts a red line underneath.  I remember someone
>else having this same trouble with TeX commands in TeXShop.  Is
>there a solution to fix this as of yet?
>
>Thanks Again,

Hi Zachary

I found that if I turned off the check on typing and
made sure that in TeXShop I had set Edit > Spelling to the
correct dictionary I could spellcheck a selection OK.
The dictionary in Edit > Spelling seems to reset to the
Apple one every time I restart TeXShop.

I don't have URL only TEX.

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt