[Mac OS X TeX] iTeXMac viewer

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Tue Feb 12 16:51:39 CET 2002

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 12:40 , Berndt Farwer wrote:

> After installing the latest teTeX package iTeXMac no longer uses the
> built-in viewer. It always launches Acrobat, which I do not want! Is
> there any way to re-activate the built-in viewer? The menu item does
> not seem to work ...

It is *very* unlikely that this behaviour has anything to do with
installing the TeX package. I am no iTeXMac user (I had problems, so I
am waiting for a next release) but I would try removing the preferences
with a problem like this.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.