[Mac OS X TeX] bibliography database management?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Tue Jun 12 05:55:00 CEST 2001

<x-flowed>I have been using EndNote for years to manage my bibliography
databases. It exports very nicely to BibTeX and accesses most of the
online databases for quickly importing references. I recently
e-mailed ISI ResearchSoft <http://www.endnote.com/> and they said
they did not know if they would be porting EndNote to Mac OS X and
would see what their users wanted. With this in mind, I have a couple
of things I would like to put forth:

(1) If you use EndNote and would like to see it ported to Mac OS X,
please e-mail ISI ResearchSoft:

<mailto:suggestions at isiresearchsoft.com >

and/or

<mailto:president at isiresearchsoft.com>

and let them know.

(2) If EndNote doesn't appear for Mac OS X, does anyone have any
suggestions on what to use for bibliography management under OS X?

Best regards,
--
    Gary L. Gray
    Associate Professor