[lucida] Width of <, > and = differ

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Mar 27 23:22:06 CEST 2022

Hi Mikael - thanks for the note. I don't think the different widths of
<=> are intentional. I will add it to the bug list.

Unfortunately, I know Chuck is already way overcommitted with other
projects right now, so I don't think a new Lucida OT is going to be
released any time soon.  I'll check with him at some point.

    I attached (I hope that is OK) a pdf file that shows this.

Indeed, attachments are fine on this list, and all tug lists.
Thanks for sending, it helps. --best, karl.