[lucida] LucidaBrightMath OT

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 26 21:29:43 CET 2022

Hi Graeme (and all),

    (Direct replies appreciated — I’m having
    trouble accessing the Members’ Area)

I have zero knowledge of InDesign, but regarding mailing lists, this
lucida mailing list you wrote to is public, and anyone can join. I guess
you knew that since you (thank you!) searched the archives
(https://lists.tug.org/lucida).

The TUG members' area doesn't contain any additional Lucida-related
resources. Everything I have is linked from the public pages,
https://tug.org/lucida.

In short, TUG members get a substantial discount when ordering Lucida
licenses, but there's nothing special in the members area. --cheers, karl.