[lucida] issues with Lucida fonts

Frank Mittelbach frank.mittelbach at latex-project.org
Fri Dec 17 22:14:15 CET 2021

I'm currently struggling with finishing TLC and one of the open tasks
was to use the newer Lucida fonts (previous editions of the book used
the original Type1 set)

So this evening tried to figure out why the \overarrow command came out
wrong in the book and as a side effect I also found that \boldmath
doesn't work at all and a few more things.

Below is a test file ... not sure to what extend "maintained means
maintained, but here is the summary in case someone want to make use of it.

cheers
frank