[lucida] Installation Lucida in Texmaker

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sun Dec 22 13:16:53 CET 2019

Dear Willem,

The page

http://support.mackichan.com/support/solutions/articles/6000142290-updating-the-tex-filename-database

describes a possible procedure using tlmgr (the TeX Live Manager):

> - From the Windows Start Menu, find the TeX Live 2018 (or TeX Live 2017) group and use the shortcut TeX Live Manager to start the TeX Live Manager program.
> - Use the Actions menu item from the TeX Live Manager and then the menu item Update filename database.
> - This begins the update process.  Wait until you see in the message area of the program "mktexlsr: Done."
> - Use the tlmgr menu item and then Quit to exit the TeX Live Manager.

I’m not sure whether this applies to installation in texmf-local (ie system-wide), or only to account-specific installations. You’ll have to try.

There must be a procedure running mktexlsr on the command line with administrator privileges, but I don’t know how to do that in Windows, unfortunately.

Hopefully other list members will be able to help here.

Have a nice Holiday Season,

Bruno

PS By default the list is set so that when you press Reply, the reply goes to the original poster only. If you want the reply to go to the list, you’ll have to select Reply All.