[lucida] kerning table

wettstae at gmail.com wettstae at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 18:31:05 CEST 2018

> I just wanted to share some work I did last year on a lualatex-based kerning
> list for the lucida font. It is not at all complete or perfect but I get pretty
> decent results with it.

Thanks a lot for this.  In my opinion, Lucida Bright without kerning is
not a viable choice for any document I would want to put my name on.
Therefore, I made similar tables for my own use (fewer characters, no
digits, but separate tables for different weights).  Unfortunatly, I had
to realise that I do not have sufficient visual sense (and patience) for
this kind of task...

Andreas