[lucida] Best header definitions?

Paul Gessler pdgessler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:19:32 CET 2015

Hi Robert and list,

Some time ago, I created a small package, with contents nearly
identical to your code above, that I use locally. I considered
uploading it to CTAN but haven't done so yet, mainly because it seems
so trivial.

But, that said, it really should be easier to use these fonts in a
document. Maybe others on this list have thoughts about this? I'd be
happy to put my package on CTAN and maintain it if others think it
would be useful.

Thanks for bringing this up; it's been a while since I wrote the
little package and I'd mostly forgotten about sharing the package.

PG