[lucida] Best header definitions?

Robert Almgren almgren at cims.nyu.edu
Wed Dec 30 01:12:25 CET 2015

On Dec 29, 2015, at 5:19 PM, Paul Gessler wrote:
> I created a small package, with contents nearly identical to your code above, that I use locally.

Thanks very much. Certainly I could make a header file, in fact that is more or less what I have done with the template that TeXShop uses. I guess I just wondered if there was a similar file as part of a standard distribution, which might make it easier for everyone.

For example, I think the output below means that ConTeXt has packages to support OpenType Lucida. It would make sense for there to be similar ones for other systems.

                                       --Robert Almgren

> tlmgr info lucida
Packages containing files matching `lucida':
context:
	texmf-dist/tex/context/base/type-imp-lucida-opentype.mkiv
	texmf-dist/tex/context/base/type-imp-lucida-typeone.mkiv
	texmf-dist/tex/context/fonts/lucida-opentype-math.lfg
	texmf-dist/tex/context/fonts/lucida-typeone-math.lfg

--
Fellow, NYU Courant Institute Mathematics in Finance Program