[lucida] installation question

Will Lowe wlowe at latte.harvard.edu
Sun Jan 1 23:26:55 CET 2006

Andreas's suggestion seems to work.  My thanks somehow failed to be
cc-ed to the list.  But thank you both.

As a recent switcher (from linux) I'm happy on the command line, but
if there is a recommended way to do the mapping inside a gwtex
distribution, I'm afraid I don't know it either.

If I understand it correctly, Andreas's solution skips the lucida-
complete bundled map file in favour of gwtex/tetex's built in lucida
maps.  I assume this choice makes no practical difference?

Will