[luatex] Default Paper Size

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda cereda.paulo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:12:08 CEST 2022

Hi Troy,

Fedora user here. :)

I have vanilla TL 2022 and installed TL 2021 from the Fedora repos
inside a toolbox. At least in my setup, I got the same behaviour on both
distributions:

I still get A4 even when using "tlmgr paper letter". However, adding

---
\usepackage{geometry}
---

to my TeX file seems to make things work and thus letter is recognized.
I suspect it trigger the corresponding PDF special.

IMHO it's not an issue distribution-wise, but just some idiosyncratic
code behavior.

Cheerio,

Paulo