[luatex] about calling of \everypar command after end of the list.

Alexander Kozlovskiy k.sasha1994 at yandex.ru
Sat Oct 24 23:23:34 CEST 2020

Hello everybody. I haven't any answers on my questions,which i asked in
previous email,so As i understood,almost nobody knows,why after end of
the list \everypar not call,even if i write \after end of the list
\everypar{\some_command},but after changes,which proposed David
Carlisle,,for each paragraph instead of \everypar it calls \myeverypar.
Yes,it seems,what all works ok,but i want to know,whether is issue of
latex 2,which david solved,using this changes. If this really
issue,where i can open it? Please forgive me for my intrusiveness,but i
want not only use code,which works,but also understand,why it so works.
Thanks everybody very much for any very detaile explanation.