[luatex] Who maintains lua codes for luaotfload for luatex (without hb)?

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Fri May 29 21:12:55 CEST 2020

Ahoj, Petr —

Petr Olsak wrote:

> Specifically: I have bug report https://github.com/latex3/luaotfload/issues/154

I cannot help regarding with whom to communicate to report the problem, but I can confirm that I obtain exactly the same as you describe, using TeX Live 2020 under Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit).

/Philip Taylor
--------
/