[luatex] Who maintains lua codes for luaotfload for luatex (without hb)?

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:53:01 CEST 2020

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 6:42 PM Arthur Reutenauer <
arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org> wrote:

> On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 06:30:35PM +0200, Petr Olsak wrote:
> > I am lost, please, help me. Where are lua sources for luaotfload for
> luatex
> > without hb? If they are not at tex/luatex/luaotfolad, can I input these
> lua
> > codes direcly from the place where they are "live"? How to do this?
>
>   Well, obviously, the Lua code for the non-HarfBuzz shaper “lives” in
> the ConTeXt source where they come from.
>
>         Best,
>
>                 Arthur

luahbtex starts form texlive 2020, before there is only luatex.
An old luaotfload for luatex should be inside
https://tug.org/svn/texlive/branches/branch2019/
<https://tug.org/svn/texlive/branches/>but you have to check if it works
with luatex 1.12.0

--