[luatex] inconsolata package

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Mon Jul 30 19:31:02 CEST 2018

I will do so.
Thank you for your patience.
There is very little difference between LuaTeX and lyLuaTeX, but I
understad you want to keep questions segregated.

Regarding your answers inconsolata doesnt work out of the box with my
texlive installation. I had to install it separately from CTAN.

I will use tlmgr, but I am so used to do the installations by hand the
last 20 years, that I dont look for newer installations. I guess that is
part of my problem with inconsolata as things change.

Sorry for the LuaTeX/lyLuateX cross postings I will be more careful, but
it is difficult to discern as sometimes it involves both.