[luatex] inconsolata package

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Mon Jul 30 19:53:28 CEST 2018

Am Mon, 30 Jul 2018 13:31:02 -0400 schrieb
liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com:

> There is very little difference between LuaTeX and lyLuaTeX,

There is all the difference in the world. luatex is an engine,
lyluatex a package.

> Regarding your answers inconsolata doesnt work out of the box with my
> texlive installation. I had to install it separately from CTAN.
>
> I will use tlmgr, but I am so used to do the installations by hand the
> last 20 years, that I dont look for newer installations.

If your installation is older than texlive 2017 than you should
update. luatex reached version 1 only with this texlive.

--
Ulrike Fischer
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/