[luatex] inconsolata package

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Mon Jul 30 10:38:20 CEST 2018

Am Sun, 29 Jul 2018 21:32:04 -0400 schrieb
liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com:

> I see the manual uses inconsolata package.

This here is not the lyluatex list, but the luatex list. You
shouldn't assume that everyone knows what you mean by "the manual".
And if you have specific lyluatex question you should better use the
places Urs suggested to you in his answer.

> After I installed inconsolate the usual way in the texlive
> directory as the readme says, compiling the manual still gives me
> inconsolata errors. inconsolata is a bit of a beast to get
> working for no apparent reason.

I didn't have to install anything. inconsolata is part of texlive
2018 and worked out-of-the box.

Beside this you should better use tlmgr to install packages in your
texlive system.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/