[luatex] inconsolata package

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Mon Jul 30 03:32:04 CEST 2018

I see the manual uses inconsolata package.
After I installed inconsolate the usual way in the texlive directory as
the readme says, compiling the manual still gives me inconsolata errors.
inconsolata is a bit of a beast to get working for no apparent reason.

What did you use inconsolata font for. Are there fonts used that do not
have equivalents in other font systems ?
What I mean, is it crucial fonts that will break the purpose of the
document or is it just a matter of taste for the typesetting ?

Thanks