[luatex] lyluatex compile problems

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Sun Jul 29 17:59:49 CEST 2018

a)  Ok good to know that explains the compiling problems fundamentally.
If the manual were a lyluatex file it would have been one of the
greatest tutorials right there.
What I tried to compile is the manual in the zip download here
"https://ctan.org/pkg/lyluatex?lang=en"
Which seemed to be the  lyluatex code, but I am seemingly mistaken.

b) Ok

c) Ok I saw that, but where that was mentioned there was no direct
compile instruction. The option --shell-escape was mentioned in the body
text and there was no direct compile command.
If
"lualatex --shell-escape somefile.tex"
were in the instructions I did not have to ask this question, but it is
absent.
Would be a good idea to add that.

Question:
1) Since I cannot compile the manual and use that to learn lyluatex, (my
preferred latex way to learn is just to work through the code compiling
the manual. (Last 20+ more years taught me that is by far the best way.)
Is there an indepth lyluatex manual that is compilable with luatex ?
2) Is there an archive with lots of lyluatex document examples combining
both text and musical notaion in the document ?

Thanks