[luatex] latest 'fixes' don't fix....again.

Ulrike Fischer luatex at nililand.de
Fri May 10 09:13:59 CEST 2013

Am Thu, 9 May 2013 21:16:53 +0200 schrieb Christian Schenk:

>> Unfortunately although there have been several attempts in the
>> past, Christian is not interested in common development and
>> collaboration.

> Evan has directed me to this list so I have the opportunity to answer.

> It's not true that I have no interest in collaboration. But: my current
> workflow is optimized in such a way that it allows me to do the
> packaging (grab stuff from CTAN and make MiKTeX packages) and upgrade
> programs. Collaboration requires a lot of communication (reading and
> writing mails), i.e. it requires (a lot of) time. Since I have a
> full-time job and some time consuming hobbies, there is not much time
> left for TeX related collaboration and/or development (at the moment).

> I will subscribe to this list (yet another) and will try my best to hold
> back pre-release stuff in the future.

On lualatex.devel Philipp Gesang just mentioned that probably the
binary is simply to old for all the changes:

"But judging from your logs your luatex binary is
*really* out of date. There’s even warning:

Module luaotfload warning: LuaTeX v0.70 is old, v0.76 is
recommended."

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/