[luatex] Callbacks in the wiki.

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Mon Jan 17 15:13:43 CET 2011

Hello Paul,

first: good suggestion, could you write this down somewhere in the wiki? Perhaps at the discussion page of the Callbacks page?

>  By the way, Patrick, would you mind if I rewrote your page so that it doesn't depend on LaTeX and uses callback.register instead of luatexbase? (I know it's a wiki, I'm not supposed to ask for permission, but I think that'd be quite rude.)

Of course. The reason why I chose LaTeX was the different to plain LuaTeX  "add to callback" mechanism of LuaLaTeX. I'll move that to another page ("Using callbacks in LaTeX" or so).

Patrick