[luatex] Luatex 0.63.0 announcement
taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Sep 9 11:22:55 CEST 2010
I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.63.0.
This is a development release.
* Drop tex.ht, tex.wd, tex.dp.
* Drop OCP support (and associated primitives).
* Add tex.catcode, tex.lccode, tex.sfcode, tex.uccode,
tex.mathcode and tex.delcode and associated functions.
* Add CIDset tables to the output pdf where appropriate.
* Added a 'string' field to late_lua nodes on the lua side. This
field does not convert the assigned string to a tokenlist.
* The result of fontloader.open() now has some virtual accessors
(as well as fontloader.to_table).
* There is now a `short reference' in the manual folder
* Fix a crash on an empty font (bugreport #468).
* Fix a crash for extremely long pattern arguments.
* Fix a crash on bad virtual character arguments in lua.
* Fix hyphenation exceptions.
* Prevent linebreak between initial local_par paragraph whatsit
and a following skip (bugreport #437).
* Fix placement of scripts on textstyle big operators in MATH
fonts (bugreport #466).
* Fix a crash on the return value of MPlib's 'postscript'
operation on images.
* Fix a crash on \leftghost & \rightghost in math mode.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.63.0
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the luatex