[lltx] Conflict with Miktex and the new oberdiek.luatex.lua

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu May 16 12:16:35 CEST 2013

Dear Ulrike,

Sadly, we are not in charge of the oberdiek bundle. We provided a patch
for it to work in TeXLive 2013 because Heiko was not responding and it
was a blocking issue for TeXLive 2013 pretest, but this should
definitely be reported to the author. I don't think it's our or
TeXLive's responsibility to provide patches for oberdiek bundle or for
MikTeX... Anyway, you can ask Karl to commit a patch in TeXLive's svn
for MikTeX compatibility, though it sounds a bit weird, it's up to him
to decide.

We also provided other patches that might not work with MikTeX, one was
in pdftexcmds.lua and another in hologo.sty.

Thank you,
--
Elie