[lltx] Conflict with Miktex and the new oberdiek.luatex.lua

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu May 16 11:25:57 CEST 2013

I'm currently trying to do some tests with miktex and the various
new versions of lua-packages to identify potential problems.

Do this extend I attached  texmf-dist of a current TL2013 pretest to
my miktex system (I love the easy way to attach and remove roots in
miktex ;-)).

A small document using fontspec then leads to an error. The older
luatex of miktex stumbles over this line in oberdiek.luatex.lua

table.insert(package.searchers, kpse_module_loader)

There is no problem if I change the line to:

table.insert(package.loaders, kpse_module_loader)

Could some luatex version check been added to this file?

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/