[lltx] Problems with fontspec and ligatures

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed May 15 11:57:13 CEST 2013

Am Wed, 15 May 2013 11:46:34 +0200 schrieb Philipp Gesang:

>> And the ligatures are not disabled (NoCommon doesn't work).

>> Also calling the fonts with the low-level commands works as
>> expected. So imho it is a fontspec problem ;-).
>
> Indeed. But we have fallbacks, one of which was disabled because
> of an unrelated issue. Can you test this file and report back:

>     https://raw.github.com/phi-gamma/luaotfload/master/luaotfload-auxiliary.lua

This work. Now fontspec reports

fontspec: script 'latn' exists in font 'LMRoman10-Regular'
fontspec:
feature '-liga' for language 'DFLT' and script 'latn' exists in font
'
LMRoman10-Regular'

(I tried also to enable Ligatures and also with DejaVu Serif and it
work fine too).

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/