[lltx] Microtype update

Robert w.m.l at gmx.net
Fri Apr 19 23:54:53 CEST 2013

Dear Élie, all,

On 14.04.13 15:30, Élie Roux wrote:
> The attached patch microtype-patch.diff make microtype compatible with
> the new luaotfload (TeXLive 2013) and the old one (TeXLive 2009-2012).

many thanks indeed for the patches, I will incorporate them in the next
version. I cannot test with 0.75, as the oberdiek bundle hasn't been
updated (right?), so I'll take your word for it.

> Also, luatexbase is now really widespread and stable, while luatextra is
> deprecated, so the attached patch microtype-patch-luatexbase.diff makes
> microtype use luatexbase instead of luatextra. Also, luatexbase is
> really available everywhere so I made it a requirement, but feel free to
> do otherwise... I think it is safe though.

OK.

> Please tell me your feeling about this. Do you think you could make an
> update for TeXLive 2013 (freezing on May 20th)?

There's one nasty bug I need to fix until then, but this seems doable.

Thanks again and best regards,
--
  Robert