[lltx] Microtype update

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Apr 20 11:18:49 CEST 2013

Dear Robert, all,

> many thanks indeed for the patches, I will incorporate them in the next
> version.

Thank you very much!

> I cannot test with 0.75, as the oberdiek bundle hasn't been
> updated (right?), so I'll take your word for it.

I do not think so. If you want to test you can use the two attached
files. oberdiek.luatex.lua comes from a new unreleased version of the
oberdiek bundle, pdftexcmds.lua has just a raw fix by me. It's not
official but it's just in case you want to try.

>> Please tell me your feeling about this. Do you think you could make an
>> update for TeXLive 2013 (freezing on May 20th)?
>
> There's one nasty bug I need to fix until then, but this seems doable.

Great! I heard the date of the package freeze will be around May 20th so
you still have time... The new luaotfload has a really active
development, and lots of good things appear in it, I hope we'll manage
to release it before the freeze...

Thank you,
--
Elie