[lltx] Microtype update

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Apr 14 15:30:19 CEST 2013

Dear Robert,

Philipp Gesang and I are currently updating the luaotfload and fontspec
packages for LuaTeX, most certainly for TeXLive 2013. This is quite a
heavy update and it implies some backward-incompatible changes in the
lua structures of the font files.

The attached patch microtype-patch.diff make microtype compatible with
the new luaotfload (TeXLive 2013) and the old one (TeXLive 2009-2012).

Also, luatexbase is now really widespread and stable, while luatextra is
deprecated, so the attached patch microtype-patch-luatexbase.diff makes
microtype use luatexbase instead of luatextra. Also, luatexbase is
really available everywhere so I made it a requirement, but feel free to
do otherwise... I think it is safe though.

Please tell me your feeling about this. Do you think you could make an
update for TeXLive 2013 (freezing on May 20th)?

Thank you very much,
--
Elie