[lltx] TEXINPUTS.lualatex

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sun Apr 14 09:29:46 CEST 2013

On 14/04/2013 01:19, Karl Berry wrote:
>      [change to]
>      TEXINPUTS.lualatex =
>      .;$TEXMF/tex/{lualatex,lamed,lambda,latex,luatex,generic,}//
>      TEXINPUTS.dvilualatex =
>      .;$TEXMF/tex/{lualatex,lamed,lambda,latex,luatex,generic,}//
>
> Probably.  In practice,

Those are probably the good words... my point was more "philosophical",
but I didn't even check what was in there...

> can lualatex actually read the (few) existing
> lamed/lambda files?  Looks like oinuit.sty and ocherokee.sty might be
> the only two ... can you check?

It doesn't, as these use \ocp which is deprecated in LuaTeX (not useful
anymore)... So you can safely ignore my first request, sorry. There are
some files that could technically be used (ot1omarab.fd), but I'm not
sure why someone would use this, as it is quite linked with the other
deprecated files.

> BTW, looking into this, it seems there is no lamed/ directory and, as
> far as I can see, never has been.  Maybe I'll take that out of the
> paths, unless you see some reason for it to stay.  The lamed format is
> built using lambda.ini ...

Ok. At least my request wasn't that useles...

Thank you,
--
Elie