[lltx] TEXINPUTS.lualatex

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Apr 14 01:19:27 CEST 2013

    [change to]
    TEXINPUTS.lualatex =
    .;$TEXMF/tex/{lualatex,lamed,lambda,latex,luatex,generic,}//
    TEXINPUTS.dvilualatex =
    .;$TEXMF/tex/{lualatex,lamed,lambda,latex,luatex,generic,}//

Probably.  In practice, can lualatex actually read the (few) existing
lamed/lambda files?  Looks like oinuit.sty and ocherokee.sty might be
the only two ... can you check?

BTW, looking into this, it seems there is no lamed/ directory and, as
far as I can see, never has been.  Maybe I'll take that out of the
paths, unless you see some reason for it to stay.  The lamed format is
built using lambda.ini ...

Thanks,