[lltx] LuaLaTeX for TeXLive 2013

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Apr 12 20:16:42 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 07:29:46PM +0200, Élie Roux wrote:
>  - the most interesting but difficult part: test luaotfload v3
>    extensively, against many uses (complex scripts, maths, etc.), when
>    Philipp will consider his code stable enough. This will require tests
>    by people with experience in the domain... I was, of course,
>    thinking about Khaled. Khaled, I know you don't have time to be
>    involved in all this, but would you have some very hard documents or
>    test files on arabic or math? Of course, everyone is kindly
>    encouraged to test with all possible documents!

I actually don’t have that many LaTeX documents¹, so the tests in
luaotfload repository would be much more useful.

¹ I actually have only 2 of them :) an article for TUGBoat that I wrote
  in Plain but Karl decided to LaTeXify it, and a font manual that I
  wrote very recently using XeTeX because I wanted to use HarfBuzz.