[lltx] quietening lualatex console output

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 10:05:20 CET 2011

On 30/01/2011, at 2:06 PM, Vladimir Lomov wrote:

>> Almost :)
>
>> $ pdflatex --interaction=batchmode test
>> This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.11 (TeX Live 2010)
>> restricted \write18 enabled.
>> entering extended mode
>> $
>
> Is that too bad? For the purpose that Reinhard describe (debuging) it is
> VERY helpful.

When you're running with regular console output, I definitely think it should be there. But who is debugging from the console of \batchmode output? (The request was to be able to remove the banner in cases like this, when you're *trying* to be quiet.) This information would still be present in the .log file, of course.

-- Will