[lltx] quietening lualatex console output

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 04:36:24 CET 2011

** Will Robertson [2011-01-30 12:33:06 +1030]:

> On 30/01/2011, at 11:07 AM, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

[...]
>>> - No banner

>> --interaction=batchmode

> Almost :)

> $ pdflatex --interaction=batchmode test
> This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.11 (TeX Live 2010)
>  restricted \write18 enabled.
> entering extended mode
> $

Is that too bad? For the purpose that Reinhard describe (debuging) it is
VERY helpful.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
A mother mouse was taking her large brood for a stroll across the kitchen
floor one day when the local cat, by a feat of stealth unusual even for