[lltx] Re: luamicrotype?

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Feb 24 08:14:01 CET 2010

2010/2/24 Robert <w.m.l at gmx.net>:

> No, only with my private version. I'll make it available soon.

Ok, great! We're all developing packages under github
(https://github.com/), it's a very nice collaborative development site
based on git; if you're interested in developing microtype there, I
think a lot of people would be curious and would maybe collaborate...
wdyt?

> I don't think so. Protrusion and expansion are nice, but not everybody wants
> them, and some people even hate them. So I don't think microtype should be
> imposed on the user.

Ok, I guess the package option is nice then.

> PS. I would really like to subscribe to lualatex-dev, but it seems I won't
> be getting very far without a google account. Whom would I have to contact
> to be added to the list?

I sent you an invitation, I hope it will work...

Thank you!
--
Elie