[latexrefman] Make all pages in the documents after this declaration have the same

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 01:04:34 CEST 2022

BTW, Karl,

The rest of the text seems to refer to a twoside document.

mistake.

OK, certainly the \flushbottom command also has some impact on twocolumn
are, AFAIK, two independent settings, you have 4 combinations : like
some oneside twocolumn, twoside onecolumn, oneside onecolumn, and
twoside twocolumn documents.