[latexrefman] Make all pages in the documents after this declaration have the same

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 23:46:16 CEST 2022

Hello Jim,

I am trying to propagate to French your changes in rev370.

Read in node \flushbottom :

  Make all pages in the document*s* after this declaration have the same

My understanding is that LaTeX cannot produce more than one document in
one run (well, this is not exactly true, if e.g. you use the preview
typo).

Agree ?

  Vincent.

PS : I can make the fix with my next commit …