[latexrefman] bitmap file bounding box through PS style cookie

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 17:52:37 CET 2021

I made a trial and it works, the file compiles and creates a box
without any compilation error, even though temp.foo contains nothing
else than the %%BoundingBox line.
I think I will rewrite this thing in a more down to earth way,
because, as I said (maybe not being a native speaker) I could not
catch the meaning.
  V.