[latexrefman] but it does log the redefinition in the transcript file

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 18:48:17 CET 2021

3rd and last notice : by the end of this week I will replace in the
English version every occurrence of « transcript file » by « log file
» for the sake of consistency, unless somebody tells me that these are
two different files …

  V.

PS : Sorry for the ultimatum ;-D, you can still undo this afterwards
if you are not happy with it.