[latexrefman] re-structuring guidelines

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 23:55:35 CEST 2021

To be more specific, revision 631 by Jim caused me extra job to
propagate because it was both moving text around and changing the
text. So I had to create a local version with only the node moving to
be able to see the actual text change.

I also added to writing.html that any restructuring such as copying
some text from one place to another implies checking reference to the
former place are still valid, as there was several obsolete links.

I did also in my latest commit (r994) many small adjustments in the
English version : please feel free to double check that they are
correct.

  V.