[latexrefman] space vs blank vs white space

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sun Aug 15 23:36:54 CEST 2021

Perhaps we could just change

  Both commands cause LaTeX to ignore spaces

  Both commands cause LaTeX to ignore spaces (that is, characters of category 10)

?  (I'd personally ignore the stuff on Knuth p 269 about any control sequence or active character whose current meaning is \let or \futurelet to such a character.)

Jim

We are altering the EULA.  Pray we don't alter it any further.