[latexrefman] Adjust font size section

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:29:47 CEST 2021

I think that this is not a matter of « religion », just cultural
habits and convention, like putting the currency before the amount in
$0.02, where in France you would write 0.02$ like for other units, or
like having a thin space before : ! ? ; in French and not in English
(hence the need for \/ is stronger for the English).

It is a more generic question how to handle statements that are just
cultural and not core, as loading e.g. babel with a non english
language. In the French translation, where some statement were not
true with babel-french I had to insert some paragraph to say that this
is the default behaviour.