[latexrefman] Add section on \@dottedtocline

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sun Jun 27 18:33:01 CEST 2021

I think this finishes off the Table of Contents material.  I also added a few examples, and moved the mention of \l at section, etc., up to the Table of Contents section to avoid describing the same thing twice.

Hey, some of the existing sections have tables of the arguments.  An example is \addtocontents.  Should I be doing that, and just forgot from a year ago?

Jim

Law of Porlocks: on SE, the more that a question is of wide interest, the more likely it is to be closed, years later.