[latexrefman] pdflatex -jobname=aa "\RequirePackage[draft]@{graphicx@}\input@{aa.tex@}"

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:54:06 CEST 2020

Just as a reminder to myself when I take on writing the jobname node,
one thing to mention is that all the characters in the \jobname are in
catcode « other » (12), so if one wants to make some test based on the
jobname being equal to, say, « toto » on can do this:

\edef\temp{\string t\string o\string t\string o}%
\ifx\jobname\temp
\fi

another option on modern engines is:

\ifnum\pdfstrcmp{\jobname}{toto}=\z@