[latexrefman] Color package description added

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Mon Mar 5 00:53:44 CET 2018

The next xx comment was about the color package.  I added a chapter for that, with sections for package options, color models, and the commands.  I have included all the commands from grfguide.pdf.

I didn't see too many questions about color.sty, per se, in my usual spots.  More are about xcolor (say, about the ! notation), so I did not include as much of that stuff as usual.

The other thing here is that in the HTML output anything in @math{} is coming out with the @code{} elements not in monotype, but rather in italics.  The makeinfo manual says I can add a -css option to take in a .css file.  I added a small one.  I really don't want to fiddle with CSS but this seemed like a real fix, not yak shaving.  But at this point I only have one @math{} because I didn't want to have too much to unravel if folks think I did it wrong.  I can add the others easily enugh.  Feedback very welcome.

I'd like to add a chapter on \includegraphics-type stuff.  I don't expect to get to it until next week, that is, not tomorrow but a week from tomorrow.  Karl, is that too late to then send a dist to CTAN and have it conveniently make it into TL?

Jim

Corrupt kleptocrats and international criminals make themselves rich in criminality and corruption. Then at some point they need the legitimate world in order to protect and account for their stolen proceeds.
    --Sheldon Whitehouse