[l2h] A workaround for segmentations

Jacques B. Siboni jacsib at lutecium.org
Sun Mar 8 10:00:06 CET 2020

Dear colleagues  L2H

the problem I had is that there is a huge main program, and a very small
segment.

Namely there is a thesaurus of 5500 entries for the main and a search segment
generated for each client demand.

As I understand L2H even with a make, when there is a modification on the
segment
all of the main is recompiled (it last a few minutes)

And when recompiling only the segment it pollutes the main by adding many