[l2h] Error when using latex2html with option -html_version 3.2, latin2, unicode in Windows

Duc A. HOANG anhduc.hoang1990 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 06:02:54 CEST 2017

Dear Shigeharu TAKENO,

Even when I use the command without space, the problem remains the same.
Here is the output

C:\Users\hoanganhduc\phdthesis>latex2html -dir phdthesisHTML
-html_version 3.2,latin2,unicode -init_file phdthesis.l2h -tmp
C:\Windows\TEMP phdthesis.tex
Note: Loading C:\Users\hoanganhduc\phdthesis\.latex2html-init
Note: Initialising with file: .\phdthesis.l2h
This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2017.2 (Released Jan 23, 2017)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

Revised and extended by:
 Marcus Hennecke, Ross Moore, Herb Swan and others
...producing markup for HTML version 3.2

Extension: loading C:\latex2html\versions\latin1.pl
HTML version: loading C:\latex2html\versions\html3_2.pl

 *** processing declarations ***

Resetting image-cacheCannot read .\latin2.tex

Best regards.
Duc A. HOANG